Shinee Im Your Boy - 1 bản CD thường và 2 bản CDDVD giới hạn. Shinee World 2014 promoted as SHINEE WORLD 2014 IM YOUR BOY IN TOKYO DOME is the third Japan nationwide concert tour by South Korean boy band Shinee to promote their third Japanese studio album Im Your Boy.


Jesyann26 Scan Shinee I M Your Boy Apple Orange Meloncholy Jonghyun Shinee Jonghyun Taemin

SHINee - Im Your Boy 2014 CD Discogs.

Shinee im your boy. Colors of the season. The booklet contains pictures of all the members in shinee and they are beautiful pictures. Released 24 September 2014 on EMI catalog no.

Album gồm 12 bài hát. Im Your Boy an Album by SHINee. Ballad J-pop Electro House.

SHINee - Im Your Boy T-shirt IDR 55K Bahan cotton combed 20s Sablon Rubber mesin NB. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase in order to receive a full refund. It was released on September 24 2014.

Im Your Boy Showcase Bem-vindo ao site oficial do SHINee Subtitles Brasil. Dont miss the return of SHINee with Im Your Boy. J-Pop 2014.

SHINee 待望の3rdアルバムIm Your Boy9月24日水リリース決定. Moon River Waltz 12. Backing Vocals Shinee Shirose From White Jam Composed By Arranged By Carlos Pena Damon Sharpe Eric Sanicola James Maslow Kendall Schmidt Coordinator.

Im Your Boy is the third Japanese studio album by SHINee. The tour kicked off in Chiba on September 28 2014 and ended on December 19 in Hyogo with a total of 30 concerts in 20 citiesOn March 14 and 15. 15 months after Boys Meet U Korean pop sensation SHINee is releasing Im Your Boy.

1000年ずっとそばにいて 1000 Years Always By Your Side 11. Arranger Andreas Öberg Andreas Stone Johansson Dave Cook 19 more. Picasso Movie 3 10.

According to the Oricon Chart SHINees third Japanese studio album Im Your Boy sold 11506 copies on the day of its release on September. The groups third Japanese-language album features hit singles Boys Meet U 3 2 1 and Lucky Star as well as new original Japanese songs. Universal Music - UPCH-29175EMI - UPCH-29175SM.

Somos uma fansub brasileira com o intuito de trazer os programas mvs e. It has 12 tracks and it comes with a booklet photo card I got my bias Minho and dvd. Created by Miley_Lovato on 30 May 2020.

Lengan panjang UK diatas XL 5rb. I love this album so much. Im Your Boy Genre.

Im Your Boy là album tiếng Nhật thứ 3 của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc SHINee được phát hành vào ngày 24092014 với 3 phiên bản. Entertainment - UPCH-29175 Format. Reviewed in the United States on October 22 2014.

Boys Meet U SHINee World 2014 IM YOUR BOY Special Edition in Tokyo Dome 01. SHINee WORLD 2014Im Your Boy Special Edition in TOKYO DOME Tokyo Dome March 14 15 2015 Disc 1 Concert 3 hr 37 min Movie 1 Opening 01. Electronic Pop Style.

Replay -君は僕のeverything- Movie 2 06. Fancams SHINee World 2014 Im Your Boy Japan Tour 140930 - 141011 21 Videos HD 140930 Picasso SHINee Focus 140930 EVIL Key Focus 140930 Perfect 10 SHINee Focus 140930 SHINee imitating. CD Album DVD DVD-Video All Media Limited Edition Country.

Replay 君は僕のeverything 06Bounce Onews Tap Dance Break Dance 07. Released on 24092014 by UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLC.

For in-store purchases items can be returned so long as it is sealed and unopened in its original packaging and the receipt is provided. Writers Akira Amon Hayashi 田中秀典 Hidenori Tanaka 10 more. Sunny Day Hero 8.

Trong đó có 4 ca khúc mới là Downtown Baby Picasso 365 và Perfect 10 8 ca khúc còn lại đã ra mắt trong những đĩa đơn trước đây. Find album reviews stream songs credits and award information for Im Your Boy - Shinee on AllMusic - 2014 Im Your Boy - Shinee Songs Reviews Credits AllMusic AllMusic. SHINee Im Your Boy.

3 2 1 6. Im Your Boy SHINee.


Shinee I M Your Boy Tumblr Shinee Onew Shinee Shinee Albums


Taemin And Jonghyun Shinee Onew Shinee Jonghyun


Shinee Im Your Boy Minho Shinee Shinee Albums Shinee Minho


Pin On Shinee Key To My Heart



Shinee Japan Arena Tour Shinee World 2014 I M Your Boy In Hiroshima Shinee Will Release Their Japanese Single On 11 M Shinee Japan Japanese Singles Shinee


Shinee I M Your Boy Album Cover Shinee Shinee Albums Jonghyun


I M Your Boy Album By Shinee Spotify Shinee Shinee Albums Baby Music


Shinee Im Your Boy Shinee Jonghyun Shinee Minho


Shinee I M Your Boy Tumblr Shinee Jonghyun Shinee Onew


Shinee I M Your Boy Shinee Taemin Jonghyun


Shinee I M Your Boy Jonghyun Taemin Shinee


Shinee I M Your Boy Shinee Taemin K Pop Boy Band


Shinee I M Your Boy Tumblr Shinee Jonghyun Boys


Related Posts