Seo In Guk I Remember You - The storyline and development of the story being carefully plan. He growing a lot and I agree with Seo In Guks mother.

Baek which both aired in 2014.

Seo in guk i remember you. Hello Monster I Remember You Jang Na Ra lemon poppyseed muffins Seo In Guk I Remember You episode 13 recap Hyun shows Sun Ho his bedside manner Ji Ahn receives a questionable gift and Eun Hyeok puzzles over who is Joon Young. After making his acting debut in the 2012 drama Love Rain Seo In Guk shot to fame with his leading role in Answer Me 1997 2012 and went on to star in the hit dramas Masters Sun 2013 King of High School 2014 The Kings Face 2014 I Remember You 2015 Squad 38 2016 and Shopping King Louie 2016. 6367 -428 Gotta give it to Do Kyungsoo hes an idol but doesnt try to look all cool on screen.
Remember You will tell the story of a genius profiler Lee Hyun Seo In Guk and elite policewoman Cha Ji Ahn Jang Nara who has been observing him for a long time. A special shout out is not enough for Choi Won Young Lee Jun Ho whos acting is so superb that I find him really scary now and Park Bo Gum Jung Seon Ho who was hands. I Remember You is a 65 minute drama-mini-series-romance-suspense-thriller starring Seo In-Guk as Lee Hyun Jang Na-Ra as Cha Ji-an and Park Bo-gum as Jung Sun-ho.
EXOs DO has also been confirmed for a special appearance in the drama. Hello Monster I Remember You The Kings Face. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.
After he returns to south Korea hes in charge of a special criminal investigation team. Ia akhirnya bisa bertemu dengan adiknya Lee Min Park Bo Gum yang ternyata telah menggunakan identitas baru bernama Jung Sun Ho. Really love his acting recently.
Dalam I Remember You Hello Monster Seo In Guk bertransformasi sebagai pria genius yang kembali ke Korea untuk mencari tahu soal masa lalunya. See more ideas about seo in guk seo korean actors. Seo In Guk is a Korean pop singer and actor represented by Story J Company.
I Remember You is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by No Sang Hoon. King of High School. The series premiered on Mon Jun 22 2015 on KBS TV2 and I Remember You S01E16 last aired on Tue Aug 11 2015.
Seo In Guk will be playing the role of Lee Hyun who is a genius criminal profiler and Jang Nara as Cha Ji Ahn an elite investigator who stalks Seo In Guks character. Feb 21 2017 - Explore 阿昏 吳s board seo in guk on Pinterest. I Remember You previously titled Hello Monster is a romantic comedy combined with a crime thriller and follows the story of two investigators.
It will be Seo In Guks first drama appearance after The Kings Face and Jang Naras after MBCs Mr. I Remember You Seo IN Guk and Jang Nara both were chasing after Do Kyungsoo. 21552 people follow this show.
Needless to say Jang Na Ra Cha Ji An and Seo In Guk Lee Hyun did a wonderful job. The premiere for I Remember You is on June 22nd following Who Are You School 2015 at 10pm on Mondays and Tuesdays. This drama is a romantic thriller that centers around a criminal profiler Lee Hyun Seo In Guk who previously work as a consultant at the police department in New York.
In 2012 Seo made his onscreen acting debut with a supporting role in KBSs Love Rain and made his acting breakthrough in Reply 1997. Oct 22 2015 - Explore Maijukass board I remember youHello monster K-Drama on Pinterest.
Kyung Hee Cyber University. When a serial killer strikes women who all have a similar appearance the police departments Special Crime Investigation Team is stumped.
Seo In Guk also did good job in portray Lee Hyeon character. My rated for this drama 910there something missing but still this is good drama. He was recruited by Jellyfish Entertainment in 2009 after winning the first edition of the TV show Superstar K.
5100 -244 Really good at acting fun drama. The actors in this drama are so in character that you would feel their pain agony fear and even happiness. See more ideas about drama seo in guk korean drama.

Pin On Kdrama

Pin On Seo In Guk

Pin On Korean Taiwanese Japanese Dramas

I Remember You Korean Drama Seo In Guk I Remember You Seo In Guk Korean Actors Korean Drama

Pin On Hello Monster

Pin On Korean Magazine º Star Fashion

Remember You Seo In Guk S Emotionless Face To Jang Nara Will Make Your Heart Go Thump Seo In Guk Jang Nara Best Dramas

Seo In Guk In Hello Monster Aka I Remember You

I Remember You Hello Monster Quotes Seo In Guk As Lee Hyun Ep7

I Remember You Seo In Guk Gets Handsy With Jang Nara Jang Nara Seo In Guk Nara

First Stills From Kbs S I Remember You Hello Monster Dramabeans Deconstructing Korean Dramas And Kpop Culture Seo In Guk Actors Korean Actors

Although I Remember You Is Over Seo In Guk Can Continue To Look As Slick As His Genius Character By Putting On Vostro S New Seo In Guk Seo Korean Celebrities

Pin On Have Mercy 3 3

I Remember You Seo In Guk Gets Handsy With Jang Nara Seo In Guk Jang Nara Korean Actors