Sistar Bora I Like That - Pre-debut Push Push Shady Girl and How Dare You Sistar began their group. I feel like my hard work never fully expressed how I feel about our fans and the feeling of regret I have for.

Sistar Bora
Hyorin Hey girls Bora Its gon be alright.

Sistar bora i like that. So the teasers may have looked like persian carpet advertisements and the make up was a little too identical but that didnt stop me from being excited about this comeback. Mora-ae is the fourth and final extended play by South Korean girl group SistarIt was released on June 21 2016 by Starship Entertainment and distributed by LOEN EntertainmentThe EP features six tracks including the lead single I Like That. During training Bora has lost 8kg.
122 -16 Its so different from SISTARs usual style but its a bit unfortunate because its not the summer song I was looking forward to 7. Every year I tell our fans to be happy and I wonder if the past seven years have been happy and fun for you. Even Jaypark is still expecting Bora to be his lover because Jaypark is very fond of Boras personality and Boras charming face.
The fact that they were able to get a music video that matched the song step-for-step was impressive and it just goes to show the totality of the success of this comeback. It made us want to protect her said Bora the groups rapper. Before SISTAR debuted they had early group activities involving magazines and commercials shoots.
This might just be my favourite Sistar song to date. I Like That 2. I Like That Sistar Insane Love EP Requested by JeonJessicaChloe EnjoyRomanizationHY namjaneun ttokgatdaneun ge HY geu mari ije ihaedwae HY gami ojil anha neoran nom ijen DS itda eopda watda gatda haneun neoreul DS naega bakkul su itda mideotdeon ge DS na geuge cham babo gata o SY nae geokjeongeun hajima HY neo hana eotdago SY neoman.
SISTAR 씨스타 was a four-member girl group under Starship Entertainment. Hyorin Bora Soyu Dasom I should of known right from the star That all men only want one thing Cant figure you out Im so confused baby You come and go just like the summber breeze boy I thought that I could change how you were actin But I I was such a fool oh Dont you worry about me Just cause youre not around Just want you to go away. The group consisted of Hyolyn Bora Soyou and Dasom.
Boras childhood dreamed to be a ballerina but her family had no money to realize her dream. Its SISTARs Bora. The times Ive spent with the other members of SISTAR and Star1 have been so precious and happy.
This song sounds great and the video is beautiful. 446 -69 Lets do well. Even some members of other boy groups choose Bora as their ideal woman type such as Kwangee Seonghyun and Jaypark.
I Like That Inst Over the past 6 years SISTAR. I Like That is SISTARs best effort in a quite a while and the track being an upbeat playful and diverse effort helps makes the track eminently replayable. On May 23 2017 their agency announced that the group would officially disband after their comeback on May 31.
SISTAR is so reliable like thattheir feature singles havent missed sinceever. It is a dance-pop song about themes of temptation and the album includes genres like. Soyou can lose weight on 8kg in 4 weeks.
Hyorin Hey girls Bora We got ya back got ya back g-got ya back. 355 would listen again. I hope you got that boy.
Soyou had dreaming to sing a song together with the stars of his agency. Hyorin Hey boys Bora Better make it right.
Wanna Do It 4. And boy was I right. Geuraeseo mitgo chamgo gidaryeotji.
I feel like this song and concept took a lot of inspiration from SECRETs past feature singles musically and conceptually. The mini album was led by I Like That which topped the Gaon Digital Charts upon its release and garnered 222392. This sure as hell isnt SISTARs best work but it also isnt their worst.
Under the Blanket 7. I could do without Bora rapping and the entire bridge section of the song but everyone looks at least somewhat hot in the video Bora youre the real MVP the percussion and horn lines are standard kpop fare but a good time nonetheless and Hyorin can still belt it. The oldest member in SISTAR Yoon Bora is known to have a beautiful face.
I wonder what Secret and TS Entertainment is thinking right now. 122 -22 Im fine with their comeback not being a summer song but lets please take out the erotic choreography parts ㅠ and Bora has gotten so. Nae mam eotteonji neon algo itgetji.
Say I Love You 6. Produced and composed by duo Black Eyed Pilseung who also wrote the girls hit song Touch My Body I Like That is an upbeat dance track about a sassy girl telling off her man demanding him to stay away from her. Soyou loves to read comments of fans on the Internet.
Honja duji anketdago haetjanha. June 2010 saw the debut of Bora Hyolyn Soyou and Dasom as SISTAR. Hyorin Malhaji anhado alsu itda haetjanha.
But SISTAR takes the idea and makes it their own here.

Bora Sistar I Like That Fashion Women Sleeveless Formal Dress


Pin By Arianna Isazaki On Sistar Sistar Sistar Kpop Cute Rappers


Pin On Yoon Bora Sistar

Sistar I Like That Bts Stills Sistar Stage Outfits Girl

Pin On Sistar Disbanded

Sistar Daily Blog Photo Sistar Kpop Girls Girl

Pin On Sistar Disbanded

Sistar Daily Blog Sistar Stage Outfits Short Hair Styles

Femaleidols Sistar Girls Generation Taeyeon Summer Girls



Sistar Bora Sistar Pretty Korean Girls Kpop Girls