Park Yoochun And Yoon Eun Hye - Confirmations are in that Yoon Eun-hye will be starring opposite Yoochun in the upcoming melodrama I Miss You set to premiere next monthYoon was rumored to be a candidate along with a handful of other. With 1 votes 10 subscribers 790 views 4 comments 593 words.


Dream Cast In Missing You Park Yoo Chun Yoon Eun Hye Yoo Seung Ho Park Yoo Chun Yoon Eun Hye Yoo Seung Ho

On this event night Yoon Eun Hye ignored the cold weather and wore boldly revealing outfit befitting the title of fashionista.

Park yoochun and yoon eun hye. His agency C-JeS Entertainment stated on the 13th Yoochun will hold his solo fanmeeting 2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour Loving YU in China which will kick off in Beijing on February 7 and move on to Chengdu and Shanghai. Park Yoochun and Yoon Eunhye in Saeguk Drama. NEWS JYJs Yoochun to embark on a fanmeeting tour in China next month.

However it is just about rumors of the wind credibility is not so high. Seandainya yoochun dan yoon eun hye satu frame lagi dengan drama saeguk. According to the Greek embassy on September 7 the 2012 MBC drama I Miss You which JYJs Yoochun and actress Yoon Eun Hye starred in started airing September 4 on Thessalonikis.

The Micky and Yoon Eun-hye starrer revolves around Jung Woo Micky who has always pined for his first love Su Yeon Yoon Eun-hye. She debuted as a member of girl group Baby VOX staying with the group from 1999 to 2005. Traditional melodrama I Miss You will portray a man and a.

Yoon Eun hye With Yoon sang Hyun in 2009 and Lee dong gun in 2013. Yoon Eun-hyes SNS has caught the attention of Internet users while the issue of plagiarism is still at large. Actress Singer Model TV Shows.

October 3 1984 Height. Park Yoo Chun is a former member of Dong Bang Shin Ki and is a popular actor in Japan. They played a lovely couple.

JYJs Yoochun will hold a fanmeeting tour in China next month. Because of jealousyA wedding turn into a nightmarebecause of a bestfriend name Lee Jong SukYoon Eun Hye already happy with her fu. Buat yang kangen ngeliat Chunhye couple ini bersama termasuk saya.

Alternatively you can hit the I MISS YOU tile below to watch the complete 21st episode of the drama English subtitles included. Parents Younger Brother Profession. Yoon Eun Hye is often whispered with the drama co-star and enthusiasm.

A kiss scene by Yoon Eun-hye and Park Yoo-chun from her former drama Missing You has come up the surface once again. Characters Park YoochunLee Jong SukYoon Eun Hye. T HE OFFICIAL HOUSEOF OURCHUNHYE COUPLE Yoon Eun Hye Nicknames.

Gifs credit to 梦里梦到醒不来的梦Micky6002. Actress Yoon Eun Hye will be acting with JYJs Park Yoo Chun in a new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama I Miss You. I was beginning to think they were going to shoot this drama without her.

K-Pop It Item Alert. In this heavy drama about two young lovers separated by tragedy and reunited after more than a decade Yoochun is teamed up with equally popular actress and endorsement model Yoon Eun Hye Goong Coffee Prince and My Fair Lady. BoA Yoon Eun Hye And Son Tae Youngs 1000 DVF Dress Find out where to buy the gorgeous 1000 Diane von Furstenberg dress worn by BoA Yoon Eun Hye and Son Tae Young.

Yoon Eun-hye joins Yoochun in I Miss You by girlfriday. Do you understand my meaning now. In regards to Yoo Seung Ho she stated that she was worried about portraying a relationship with.

Dec 29 2013 - Missing You Drama MBC - Nov 2012 - 보고싶다 I Miss You Park Yoochun as Han Jung-woo Yoon Eun-hye as Lee Soo-yeonZoe Lou Yoo. 1004 Video Gifs 24 Mins of Making Kiss Scene of Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye MBC Drama Missing You Credit to HallyuYoonEunHye. Fate brings them together one day but Su Yeon is already in another relationship.

Park Yoo-chun born June 4 1986 formerly known as Micky Yoochun and better known by the mononym Yoochun is a South Korean singer-songwriter and actorHe is a former member of the South Korean boy bands JYJ and TVXQHe has starred in dramas Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2010 Miss Ripley 2011 Rooftop Prince 2012 Missing You 2012 Three Days 2014 and The Girl. Goong 2006 The Vineyard Man 2006 Coffee Prince 2007 My Fair LadyTake Care of the Young Lady 2009. Today is Yoon Eun Hyes birthday so let me wish my girl a happy birthday first of allThe drama world has been abuzz lately with the casting of Yoochuns I Miss You where Eun Hye was reportedly offered the role and subsequently reportedly turned it down.

Ahhh saengil chukae hamnida buat oppa yoochun yang ultah tanggal 4 juni. Finally a leading lady. JamGgoDae Stick Pooh Date of Birth.

HelenSoul of tvpotdaum and DCBOGO Gallery video of Farewell Party for Missing You held Jan18 2013. In I Miss You Yoon Eun Hye acted with two younger actors Park Yoochun and Yoo Seung Ho. Yoon Eun Hyes agency revealed on the 9th Yoon Eun Hye will return to small screen after 1 year and 5 month as the leading actress in I Miss You.

Trong vai nữ chính Lee So Yeon Yoon Eun Hye đã lấy đi không biết bao nhiêu nước mắt của khán giả bởi khả năng nhập vai xuất sắc của mình. In 2013 it was Lee min ho and Park shin Hye drama Song hye kyo and Jo in sung drama but Yoon eun Hye drama. Yoon Eun Hye attended The 5th Love Your W Breast Cancer Fundraising Charity Event at the Seoul Jamwon Pradia on 28th.

Karena bisa dibilang saya cukup suka drama saeguk banyak fandmade video. Thats all good and fine with me but it got me thinking about who I really really really want to see her act with. Yoon Eun Hye - sự nghiệp đi xuống sau scandal đạo nhái lẫn nghi án dao kéo có vấn đề.

Yoon Eun Hye is a South Korean actress singer entertainer and model under JArmy entertainment. Actress Yoon Eun Hye gained attention for wearing a remarkable outfit at a charity event. She allways stand alone.

Yoon has since moved on to acting and is best known for starring in the television dramas Princess Hours Coffee Prince and Missing You. Park Shin Hye with Jang geun Suk in 2009 and Lee Min Ho in 2013. Meanwhile Yoon Eun-hye posted You can look forward to next week and its only my first prize yet.

It is said that Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye also developed into a love relationship with a drama collaboration.


Pin On Asian Drama Movies


I Miss You Korean Drama Yoon Eun Hye And Park Yoochun And Yoo Seung Ho Yoon Eun Hye Miss You I Miss You Korean



Spoiler Missing You Park Yoo Chun And Yoon Eun Hye Wear Couple Mufflers In 2021 Yoon Eun Hye Park Yoo Chun Couples


Pin On I Miss You


Pin By Graciela Lira On Dramas


Park Yoo Chun And Yoon Eun Hye Gave A Great Gift To The Staff Members Of The Drama I Miss You Park Yoo Chun Yoon Eun Hye I Miss You Korean


Yoochun And Yoon Eun Hye S Poster Shoot For I Miss You Dramabeans Korean Drama Recaps Korean Drama I Miss You Kdrama Popular Korean Drama


I Miss You Missing You Yoon Eun Hye Park Yoochun Ep 18 Dorama Romanticismo


Pin On Korean Drama


Pin On Tv Movies


New Kdrama Calendars I Miss You King Of Dramas Can We Get Married Can We Get Married Korean Drama Stars Korean Drama


Pin On I Miss You


Bogosipda Missing You Korean Drama I Miss You Korean Korean Drama


Related Posts